11/30/2006

Doctor Devendra Answers Your Vexing Rock Health Questions #7


Dear Doctor DiVendra,

My expelled intestinal gasses smell like Altoids and my breath smells like excrement.

What do I suffer from?

Jeff

Dear Esteemed Mr. Lynne;

I am so very sorry for your health issues, but am unfortunate to say I cannot address them here at the Rock Health Forum. It would be disprofessional for to tend to you.

Dear friend, I must be of high ethnical standing and refer you, as I did with the Carpal Tunnel issues of Mark Farner, to Dr. Dipak Chadragesh's Answers To Your Gayass Stinky Crappo Poop Music Health Questions.

The blessings of a million floating Ganges logs unto you, sir. Please to stop making music!

Dr. Anoush Devendra, Rock Doctor.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I confess to a fondness for Jeff Lynne - he's an interesting performer, and he can right crystalline melodies that remind me of the similarly fantastic melodies of a certain guy named Rufus. Of course, ELO is embarrassingly bombastic and pretty pretentious, but the songs themselves ain't bad.

Still, though, they're worth poking fun at, no question. Do you know the Randy Newman song "Story of a Rock & Roll Band"? Pretty nasty, even for a Randy Newman song.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean an interesting producer.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we got that all cleared up with Dr. D.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

What's that smell?

3:52 PM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

This one made my day. Thanks.

And thanks for the link Ben to one of the few RN songs that I can stand, mostly because I dislike ELO's music more than I dislike his own.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Dear Dr Devendra Banhart:

Am I even allowed to ask you a question? As a working musician, I have no health care.

Please advise.

Sincerely,
Poor

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home