4/16/2007

Excellent Haiku Week #2: "Transitions" with Robert Lightfoot








The excellent mid-century screenwriter Robert Sherwood










CIVICS:

There is a reason
Why gun sales establishments
Have only one clerk

SEX:

Sex is what you do
When you relax all of your
Non-fucking muscles


DEATH:

At last you are here
I'm not surprised that you look
Sort of like Don Ho

LIFE:

Look, there is a light
I'm not sure I like this shit
Stop hitting my ass

HAIKUS:

Haikus in English
Are like trying to make a
Boat out of tampons.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

I'm still trying to find a good dojo so I can train in haiku.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toilet dark and wet
oh i see you are dirty
i should clean you. but...

---

my favorite captcha evah: wgadpick

ho ho there chum, W. Gadpick's the name. got any reefer you'd like to sell ?

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home